We strive to ensure that you understand your insurance coverage and will answer any questions you may have regarding your benefits. Many current vision plans are designed to cover most of the basic vision-related costs, but not all costs associated with eye care. Most plans often require a co-payment for an office appointment as well as additional costs that are covered by the insured patient.
So that we can better serve you, please call your healthcare insurance provider or HR department to find out what company your vision plan is through before calling to schedule your appointment. Healthcare companies use many different 3rd party companies to service their vision benefits. For example, you may have Blue Cross Blue Shield of TN as your health insurance carrier, however your vision plan may be through VSP, Eyemed, or Spectera among others.
Please call our office if you have any questions regarding your insurance benefits.
We are a in network provider for the following insurances:
- Always Care Vision
- Aetna Vision
- Humana - We do not take Humana Medical
- Superior Vision
- Vision Blue
Health Insurance Plans:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Commercial Blue Network PSM and Blue Network SSM
- Blue Care / Cover Kids (TN Medicaid)
- Healthscope Benefits
- Nashville Electric Company
- United Healthcare
- Medishare (Christian Care Ministry)
Other Discount Programs:
AARP Members - 30% off glasses and a $70 vision exam*
If you do not have vision insurance, we offer 20% off exam fees and glasses.*
* Offer only available to self pay patients. Bill must be paid in full on the date of service. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer, vision plan, or discount plan. Excludes contact lens materials.